Features of the AMC model XTad
* The AMC XTad is Partners with Crestron, Control4, RTI etc Digital Home Controller
Systems with two way drivers through RS232 through them you can control XTad
using iPod, iPad, Touch Panels and computers.
* The AMC model XTad AM/FM, DAB/DAB+/FM+ dual stereo tuner is designed to meet
professional quality standards for reception of analog AM/FM and digital
DAB/DAB+/FM+ broadcasts simultaneously for Digital Home applications as two
* Selected grade components are utilized throughout the circuit design with special
emphasis on components within the audio path to assure stable, consistent
performance and superb sound quality.
* DAB/DAB+/FM+ Module has Antenna input (50 ohm, F61), Audio Output (L & R),
Digital Output and RS-232 interface connector.
* AM/FM Module has Antenna input (FM/75 ohm, AM, G), Audio Output (L&R), Optional
Digital Output, RS-232 interface and Region switch (US/EU)
* DAB/DAB+/FM+ module covers DAB Band III, DAB L Band and FM/RDS Band.
* DAB/DAB+/FM+ module has 10 Preset stations.
* In order to achieve superb sound quality, AM/FM module is designed with an AMC
proprietary designed Analog Tuner using Quartz referenced phase locked loop (PLL)
circuitry assures precise tuning.
* In order to achieve super sound quality, AM/FM module also designed with
sophisticated surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter at antenna input guards against
interference and noise.
* In order to achieve super sound quality, AM/FM module also designed with specially
selected linear phase IF filters combined with other matched circuit components
contribute to the ultra low distortion and excellent stereo separation.
* In order to achieve convenience for usages of users, AM/FM module designed with a
total of 30 AM and FM stations in any combination may be stored for recall. The
preset memory is nonvolatile and will retain stored entries for more than two weeks in
the event of power loss.
* A MONO mode is provided to minimize background noise when listening to weak
* Built-in RDS function: Provides automatic reception and display of data provided by
stations utilizing the Radio Data System (RDS) in their broadcasts (RBDS in USA).
* The XTad is with SMPS and can be used with 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz power supplies
in order to be used globally and for area with very high AC power supply variations.